Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Decisions to make and more Darksiders art


I was sitting at my computer this morning mashing my head against my monitor when i thought to myself, what does one write in their blog. I could sit here and gripe about the issues in my day, but who the heck wants to sit here and listen to somebody else complain when they have their own problems.


So i've decided i'm going to keep this blog as upbeat and positive as possible, with maybe the occassional pinch of sarcasm just to keep us on our toes.


My goal tonire is to finally go and see Wall-E. I've been trying to get to the cinemas for a coupla weeks now trying to see this. The reviews have been awesome so expectations are high.


I've also made some more progress on my Darksiders fanart when i crawled out of bed this morning at stoopid o 'clock...check it out.