Thursday, November 19, 2009

My baby's back!!!






My baby's back!!!

After 3 days (which seems like forever!) without her, I now have my baby back.
She's been at the panel beaters getting a bit of plastic surgery where someone backed into her.
New bumper and exhaust housing and she's good as new!

I definitely have to give some serious props to the guys at Victorian Smash Repairs
( http://www.vicsmash.com.au/ ) in dandenong for doing an absolutely amazing job on her!
You should see how immaculate she was when she came back.

The car looked like it'd been given a full wash and detail. These folks were both professional and prompt. If you ever need panel work done i could not recommend these folks more!

It sounds like a plug, but these days if a business impresses me then i've gotta mention it!

Its great to have my baby back! No more driving the girlfriend's Daewoo to work tomorrow!
(contented sigh) :)